Membrane filtration technology is emerging as an increasingly viable solution for water and wastewater treatment due to its ability to produce high-quality effluent. Membrane filter technique is generally viewed as part of an advanced treatment system, used to achieve a higher level of standardized water & wastewater treatment depending on application requirements.
● Permanently Hydrophilic, Excellent Anti-oxidation
● High Intensive Strength, High Anti-peeling Strength
● Large Flux, Pure water flux up to 1000L/m2.h, design flux 10-25L/m2.h
● Fine Filter Precision, Pore size
● Excellent & Stable Permeate Quality, Turbidity close to Zero
● Long lifespan for 5-8 years
● Large Installed filling Area, Small footprint
● Narrow Pore size distribution @ 0.04μm
● Embedded Composite Technology
● High-strength, No fiber broken and anti-peeling
● withstand high frequent backwash
● Permanently Hydrophilic Modification, Dry form Storage
● Narrow Pore size distribution @ 0.03μm or 0.1μm, remove most bacteria, virus, microbe, particles, colloid,macro-molecules organism, etc. to ensure good output water quality.
● Embedded reinforced PET core with highest mechanical strength, high anti-peeling strength, no fiber broken and peeling during normal operation. can withstand high frequent backwash, much longer lifespan and stable quality.
● Permanently Hydrophilic Modification, No wet-treatment required before using or re-storage, dry form for storage and transportation.