This wastewater treatment has a very convenient way for river water, lake water. The wastewater is pressed by the hand pump. The piston rod is driven by the rocker to press the water to a high place through the horizontal water tank. The utility model has a simple structure, low cost, and high water pressure. Then the water gets into the bag filter, it can bear greater working pressure, small pressure loss, low operating cost, and obvious energy-saving effect. The bag filter has a large processing capacity, small volume, and large dirt holding capacity. Next, the water enters the ultrafiltration membrane module (UF 90), It is a low-pressure membrane process for water treatment that is designed to remove turbidity causing particles including those comprised of suspended solids, bacteria, colloidal matter, and proteins. Finally, it is inflow into the PE tank, get the clean drinking water.
* Connect the hand pump, bag filter, and water purifier installation diagram to the pipeline.
* Note: 1. It is best to install a check valve at the bottom of the inlet pipe of the hand pump
2. Before entering the water, make sure that the filter membrane flange screws are tightened. (The screws may also be loose during transportation)
- Shake the hand pump handle up and down. The hand pump will absorb water. After passing through the bag filter, the water will enter the water tank. (Maximum suction = 4-5m).
- Until the water is full, stop shaking the hand pump handle.
- Turn on the water tap and wait for the clean water to flow out. You can get clean drinking water (mineral water level).
Pre-microfiltration membrane valve status:
* Filtration: valves 1,2,3 are opened, valves 4 and 5 are closed;
* Positive flushing: valves 1,2,4,5 are open, valve 3 is closed;
* Backwashing (left membrane): valves 2, 5 open, valves 1, 3, 4 closed;
* Backwashing (right membrane): valves 1, 4 open, valves 2, 3, 5 close;
Layer 1: Outer screen type protective housing, UPVC/OPVC cage with 1-2mm gap size.
Layer 2: The microfiltration layer is ultra-hydrophilical PP cotton, the average aperture size of the microfiltration layer is between 2 to 200 micron.
Layer 3: The carbon fiber adsorption layer is made up of antibacterial modified carbon fiber in diameter range from 1 to 100um.
Layer 4: Outer screen type protective housing, UPVC/OPVC cage with 1-2mm gap size.
Layer 5: The ultrafiltration membrane filter layer may be polyfluoroethylene, polyurethane, polyether, polyvinyl chloride or poly-acrylic
|UF membrane||Pressureless ultrafiltration membrane|
|Housing material||ABS + UPVC|
|Membrane material||Super hydrophilic polymer|
|Nominal pore size||0.02 um|
|Flow rate||400~600L/hr ( at 1.0m ~2.0mwater level)|
|Water Tank||PE Tank, water level 1.5~2m is the best|